In this segment Jim Clark answers the most popular questions that come up through his interactions with landlords and real estate investors through his presentations to local organizations, networking, one on one conversations as well as direct posting through his website and social media.
This month the following questions are addressed:
- The best way to use self-directed IRA funds to invest in real estate.
- How to handle a commercial tenant paying less than the full rent due because of problems with the property’s condition.
- Private lenders looking for real estate investors to lend money to.
- Issues to be aware of when doing business with a partner.
- Section 8 tenant refusing access to the apartment to make repairs.
- Refinancing residential property held in an LLC.
If you’d like additional information or would like to submit a question for a future segment, contact us.