The Business Resources page of the Official New York website provides a huge repository of resources for small businesses and includes information for the following areas:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Business Licenses, Business Permits
- Business Taxes
- Contracting with New York State
- Economic Development
- Ending a Business
- Labor-Management Relations
- Lottery Information
- Minority and Women-Owned Businesses
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Professional Licensing
- Rules and Regulations
- Small Business Information
- Starting a Business
- Tax Incentives
- Workforce / Employment Information
Too many questions? Too much information? Need help?
What kind of attorneys would compile the most comprehensive repository of resources for New York business owners? Ones who care that you have everything you need to properly focus your efforts to ensure the success of your business.
Protect yourself and your business. Call (516) 280-7105 to arrange a free consultation or fill out our contact form.