My Own Business, Inc. is a nonprofit organization committed to helping people succeed in business. Their free online course, which only requires a short registration, is presented by successful business owners who point out the common, avoidable mistakes. It includes written materials, videos, and sound bytes. It covers 16 of the most important topics to small business owners:
- Session 1: Evaluating Business Potential
- Session 2: The Business Plan
- Session 3: Communication Tools
- Session 4: Business Organization
- Session 5: Licenses & Permits
- Session 6: Business Insurance
- Session 7: Location and Leasing
- Session 8: Accounting and Cash Flow
- Session 9: How to Finance Your Business
- Session 10: E-Commerce Business
- Session 11: Buying a Business or Franchise
- Session 12: Opening and Marketing
- Session 13: Expanding and Problems
- Session 14: International Trade
- Session 15: Managing Employees
- Session 16: Home Based Business
Too many questions? Too much information? Need help?
What kind of attorneys would compile the most comprehensive repository of resources for New York business owners? Ones who care that you have everything you need to properly focus your efforts to ensure the success of your business.
Protect yourself and your business. Call (516) 280-7105 to arrange a free consultation or fill out our contact form.